2009年7月24日星期五

Life is random, so does my music...

I have an massive iTunes library that contains 11,167 items, 32.1 days, 78.33 GB (in size), and I prefer to have them played by random, letting me re-discover the songs that I haven't heard a long time.

Here is the list of the songs that my iTunes picked up today, just for fun.

  • Bob Dylan - It Takes a lot to laugh, It takes a Train to cry (from "Highway 61 Revisited", 1965. Bob Dylan 不愧是民歌之王,更是把民歌電氣化之父)
  • Walk Don't Run - The Ventures
  • 問 - 陳淑樺 (album: "東方之珠 IV")
  • As Tears Go By - Susan Wong (album: "I wish your love". 很多人都猜不到這歌是由 Rolling Stones 成員所寫的!)
  • 萬能的你 - 譚詠麟 (album: "迷惑", 1987. 個人覺得是阿倫的巔峰時期的唱片)
  • Us and Them - Pink Floyd (album: "P.U.L.S.E." - 現在聽起來不禁唏噓, Richard Wright 都過了身了)
  • 夜來香 - 李香蘭 (唱片 "留聲歲月 Vol.1" - 早年 EMI/百代 擁有極多四十年代上海歌手的作品,此為其一)
  • Amani - Beyond (album: "Beyond 25 anniversary")
  • Moon - George Winston (album "Autumn" - A milestone new-age album, relaxing my pressure from work...)
  • Seven Stones - Genesis (album: "Nursery Cryme" - Prog. Rock 始終係我杯茶)
  • ....
It seems this kind of playing music never bored me, always gives me some surprises... and... is this the end of era that people shall listen an album/CD entirely - from the first song to the last one, in order to appreciate it? People like me loves to rip the songs from the CD to computer files, and let it decides how they're played. What a pity!

Next step: Shop for a turntable, and re-discover the fun in playing vinyl discs.

0 留言:

  © Blogger template 'Salji Fuji' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP